- The privacy of Your Personal Data is important to Best Denki (Singapore) Pte Ltd of 23 Tampines Street 92, #01-00 Storhub Singapore 528892 ("Best Denki").
- Your Personal Data means data about you (other than Your Business Contact Information) that specifically identifies you or data about you which combined with other information that Best Denki has or is likely to have access to can be used to identify you. Your Personal Data may include your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, date of birth, NRIC number and credit card number.
- Your Business Contact Information mean’s your name, position name or title, business telephone number, business address, business electronic mail address or business fax number and any other similar information about you, not provided by you solely for your personal purposes.
- Your Personal Data may be collected, used or disclosed by or on behalf of Best Denki for the following purposes:
(a) establishing and managing your accounts with Best Denki;
(b) to facilitate transactions between Best Denki and you (the "Transactions"), your use of any of our “Application” and the provision of services by Best Denki in connection with the Transactions (the “Services”);
(c) to deliver or install products to fulfill the Transactions;
(d) to track and confirm the Transactions;
(e) to facilitate your application for a Best Denki Credit Card(s) or under a loyalty programme;
(f) to send you Best Denki’s marketing surveys and feedback forms;
(g) to send you Best Denki’s newsletters, promotions, announcements and alerts;
(h) to send you information on joint promotions that Best Denki and third parties are conducting;
(i) to facilitate your participation in Best Denki’s online community areas;
(j) to process your application for a job with Best Denki;
(k) to refine or improve the security, use, features and functions of the Application, the Transactions and the provision of the Services;
(l) to develop new features and functions of the Application;
(m) to resolve disputes that may arise between Best Denki and you;
(n) to protect the legal rights or property of Best Denki;
(o) to comply with applicable laws; and
(p) for Best Denki’s evaluative purposes.
- Best Denki may from time to time notify you of other purposes of collection, use or disclosure of Your Personal Data and you are deemed to have consented to collection, use or disclosure of Your Personal Data for such purposes by your continued conduct of Transactions and/or use of the Application.
- Best Denki is not responsible for any cookies that may be set by third party websites that are linked to or from Best Denki’s website. You should consult privacy and cookie policies on such third party websites.
- If you block cookies, some of the features and functions of the Application may not function properly and some of the Transactions and the Services may not be effected as a result.
- Best Denki will not sell or rent Your Personal Data.
- While Best Denki will endeavour to protect Your Personal Data by making reasonable security arrangements, you should also exercise care to protect the password to your account with Best Denki. Use unique letters and numbers for your password and remember to sign out of your account when using a shared computer.
You should not disclose your password to anyone. If you disclose your password or Your Personal Data to a third party, you shall be responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account with Best Denki.
- If you lose your password or believe that your password or account has been compromised, you should inform Best Denki immediately.
Access and Updating Your Personal Data
- You will be allowed to access or update Your Personal Data by sending a request to Best Denki. A fee may be chargeable for your access to Your Personal Data.
- If you believe Your Personal Data contains an error or omission, you should inform Best Denki immediately. Best Denki shall make the correction unless it is satisfied on reasonable grounds that the correction should not be made.