All copyright, trademarks, content, designs in the Company’s Website(s) belongs to The Company and/ or third parties including users.
You agree not to cybersquat a username, or otherwise, that may be the trade-name, product, service of a registered company.
Users Civil Online Behavior
- You may be invited to participate in our online community which includes, but not limited to, forums, comments postings, uploading of photographs, competitions. If you submit your content into The Company’s Website(s) you must allow The Company the right to use your material free-of-charge, in any way it deems fit otherwise the content may be removed.
- You confirm that your posted content is not plagiarized and is your own original content.
- You agree not to be a cyber-bully, a troll, to threaten or endanger the safety of other users, or to collect other user details for the purpose of spamming, or to flame users. Your IP address is logged in our system and may be used to identify you if required.
- You are solely responsible for your own user account in the Website(s) and are to keep your username and password safe and secure.
- You agree not to register multiple user accounts for yourself. We can, at our own discretion and without notice, remove, delete or ban such user accounts.
- By using the Company’s Website(s), you agree that you are responsible for your own content and acknowledge that the Company is not liable for any action or inaction arising from it. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless The Company from and against all claims and expenses, including legal fees, arising from your use of the Website(s).
- Disclaimer of Warranty
- The information in our Website(s) is provided ‘as is’ and The Company does not warrant that the Website(s) will be uninterrupted or error-free; nor does The Company make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the Website(s).
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused as a result of use, or non-use, of the Website(s).
- The Company does not warranty that the Website(s) Server is free of all computer viruses, malicious code, macros, harmful content or elements.
- The Company does not endorse nor is responsible for the accuracy and reliability of any content posted by users. It is your responsibility to assess the accuracy and usefulness of any user posted content. In the areas of, but not limited to, lifestyle, healthcare, finance, you should seek the advice of the relevant professionals.
- The Company shall have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor user generated content and have the right to modify or remove user generated content that it considers to be objectionable or obsolete.
The Company shall have the right to restrict/ terminate access to the Website(s) to you, or to Internet IP addresses without notification:
- If the Website(s) is being used by you in an objectionable way
- If The Company determines that the Website(s) must be stopped.
If a restriction/ termination occur to you:
- You may be asked to delete all downloaded content from the Website(s).
- If you have placed orders for goods in our Online eCommerce Store you will be personally liable for the order(s) and/ or any charges incurred as a result of placing the order.
Hyperlinks to the Website(s)
- Hyperlinking is used to conveniently provide links between webpages both within the Company’s Website(s) and to external websites. In no way will the Company be held responsible or liable for any damages arising from the use of external websites which are out of its control. You agree that you shall be responsible for your use of these external sites.
- The Company does not endorse any external websites content, logo, trademarks, activities, products, hyperlinking to the Company’s Website(s) or being framed within a website. You are to seek written permission from the Company to request for hyperlinking to the Websites.
- The Company reserves the right to disable any hyperlinks, frames to our Website(s).